MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:18 AM
Tick Tick Boom
What an epidemic.
Dear's sick.
I'm sick.
Dad's sick.
Everyone's sick!
Okay,today was not that bad except for Mother Tongue ; did debat planning.
POA was not that bad.

Got to learn new topics. Wooo! :D
Humanities-Geography.

I didn't bring the workbook.
It's kind of weird everytime I didn't manage to complete assignments or bring books,I never got a scolding before ; which I didn't get any today.
Hengggg ah.

Today's lesson was kind of boring.

Good news : No SS and Adabayor's lesson for the whole week!

Gaaaa,there's nothing much to blog about today. Bored-------------------

&& HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASIRAH! :D


AIIN (: