MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, February 8, 2008 8:41 AM
I Don't Belong Here
Gaaa.
Reached KL at 1400HRS. Quite tired but didn't have a butt sore because I'm used to travel in such long distances without moving about.
HAHA.
Dad drove to USJ,KL; Uncle Ali's house. We will be staying there for like 5 days?
But it's okay. I know time flies by fast.
Didn't have any lunch because I don't feel comfortable eating in other countries. So this might be an opportunity to go on a diet :P
I have been hydrating myself with isotnics,orange juice and mineral water. God.
The weather is so hot & I'm wearing black.
Semangat OBS lah! :D
So went online for a while and Dear was online!
Thank God. But it was only for a while because he had to spend time with his granny.
Hopefully I'll be able to go online around Dear's free time. Haish~
I missed Dear already. & It's less than a day!
))):
I brought Pooh so I'll not miss Dear badly. Ahaks :P
Pooh always advises Daddy,right? Care Bear was still a toddler so he can't talk just yet.
Maybe Daddy will teach you how to adress your parents one day.
& I'll make sure he never uses that time to play Monster Hunter. I'm the heroine in the game.
Never did I expect that. It's only when Fabian went like
":O Eh Aiin also play this game ah?"
"Huh? I don't play adventure games laa"

HAHAHA :P
Cute thing kan Dear put my name as the monster hunter (((:
Alright,time to go out and celebrate Uncle Ali's birthday.
Goodbye.

P/s : I love you hunney bunneyku. Jangan naughty! (:


AIIN (: