Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:13 PM
Funeral for A Friend
Such a tiring dayyy. Like whoa, I didn't know my class ended at 1330HRS. So random. Haha! Poor 3-7 , ade physics eh? :P Okeh,so I kinda rushed out of the school gate and walked to Admiralty MRT station going to Lavender to make my IC and Afiq caught up with me. Afiq,kau kasi aku salah platform information lah! -.- && Ohoh, finally I get to go to school with Dear. Heeeeee :D So walked past under blocks and there's a funeral. Someone said it's Chingay. Somehow I feel like smacking that butt butt for saying that but his bag is wide and big like a turtle shell so I got no chance to do so. Bleh! Yes, so arrived school and had POA for the first period. & HZ was effing nuts. Ms Han asked him to so his work so he don't understand and shouted 'What are you talking,asshole.' Poor thing seh Miss Han. Secondly,it was Zul. Ms Han was kinda poking him with marker asking him to do his work and he said 'Cher! Next time you poke softly lah! Pain you know anot' WTF seh,poor thing. Blablabla,Geography and all other lessons was boring. Oh yeah, saw Dear few times when changing classrooms for lesson and there's once Dear went "ROARRRR" OMG,Dear ni cute lah! :D I can't stop laughing during Geography. Terlalu cute sangat sangat! Hehe :P Saw Dear again after MT lesson ended. Today,our group lost the battle losing off a point to opposition. Zzz. Okeh,I'm off. Whoosh~ Can't wait to go back with Dear on Friday after traininggggg! :D Shadow Of The Day : Nenek's first year death anniversary. We all miss you but they seem to forget you're gone today. Haish- AIIN (: |