MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 2:01 PM
Roller Coaster Ride
Tiring day today. Haish.
Especially my eyes. Anyway,thank you guys for consoling me (:
I feel lousy lah,you people. Sorry, I always make you guys go dms;oduhas everytime I explain it.
Maybe it's a misunderstanding but yet it feels so.................................upsetting.
So,today I had Physics test after reccess with my baggy eyes and everyone was asking why.
Oh HOH,nevermind.
Had SJAB training today and the new sec one recruits especially small lil' boys are so effing cute!
Went KFC for lunch with Jeremy for counselling. Gaaaa.
Oke,nevermind.
Today's training was like a nightmare. Whatever commands I had to give,in the first place all my teammates were incooperative and I had to project my voice until I got a sore throat and kinda losing my voice right now.
& Did those footdrills until my ankle and the edge of my foot was swollen. Not to make the team suffer without me under the hot sun, I stood under the Sun with them w/o doing drills :P
Like my foot is killing me! Had to limp all over the quadrangle most of the times. Haiiyer.
Blablabla,went back with Fabian,Mus and Hidayah.
Haish,poor thing lah she.


Shadow Of The Day : & If you make it rain,she will be under the weather.


AIIN (: