MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:49 AM
Crank That Soulja Boy
Saturday was like school for me,man.
I was almost late meeting my JRs for the course.
Mum woke me up and Dad sent me.
Lambat lambat pun, mandi tetap wajib for me,oke ? HAHA
Yes,I reached 0745HRS on time and 5 of them arrived already. Syaz and Nabnab arrived slightly late at 0800HRS.
Was bored waiting until I use my feet-drumming.
At that same point of time, I was feeling hungry and was thinking to go up to 7/11 to buy some doughnuts but Syaz reached already with ginger bread.
Ate inside the bus and wulla!- Still hungry :P
Didn't drink any liquid until it was 12. Hmm. & I feel so lousy to talk with my throat dry.
The course in the early part of the morning was kind of boring. Yes. & SGT Mazni gave the talk with CPL Meera both talking softly so I was bored kinda scribble-scribble my foolscap paper & drawing dummies lying on the hospital bed.
Even Maam was talking softly.
Gee,first thing was on my mind if I kept doing this,I might fail the exam.
We wrapped up by ending the practical on how to make the bed with and without the patient.
Really,it wasn't that tough and most of us were laughing at some kid.

& Oh,what a disgrace to NCC. We passed by NCC room so I decided to take a peek through the transparent window.
Like OMG, it's so effing dirty and messy and so not organised compared to our school's NCC unit.
There's a shelf and on top of the shelf was tonnes of soiled Uniforms and the bad thing was they didn't fold in neatly and stack them up.
Instead,they just chuck it and it was like a mountain.
Those boots then chuck it on the floor. It was effing dirty covered in soil. But please ah,take the initiative to line them up in rows if you're effing lazy to clean those boots.
I know some of your JRs might be using it in future if you people there have some financial problems in time to come.
Sheesh. & Lastly,I must say the rifles or so-called their WIFE,is being dumped into a pathetic Drypers box.
& The box was not in good condition either. There are shelves to keep their rifles just like their NPCC but somehow they just put them in an ugly box.
I'll post some pictures of em' when I'm back next week or the following week if I got the chance.

It was suppose to end at 1330HRS but it ended way too early at 1115HRS. Maam was purposely dragging the subject so as not to let us go off early.
We're all hungry and we kept whining so Maam let us off but I bet it won't be this early as next week or so.
Syaz and Nabnab and I went to Banquet to eat while the rest of the chinese girls went to eat at some chinese restaurant. Whoa.
Paid for Syaz's meal and making sure that she pays me back on Monday! muahahaha :P
Okeh,so I finished up my food in 17minutes.
Ain't that fast? Yes,waited for Nabnab and Syaz to finish their food and went home.
As soon as I reached home,washed my face and watched a little bit of The Marine on TV because my homie,Cena was in it :D
There was a sexual part so I went in and slept for hours.
Heeee! & I'm missing Dear loads right nowwww.

Currently : Hungry & thirsty.

Shadow Of The Day : WLD's NCC !!! Where's your pride and dedication ?!


AIIN