
I Can See The Edge,But I Can't Take The Fall
Fridayyyyy (:
Not much lessons going on today.
Adabayor never come :DDD
Yes,so spent time reading Anwar's Roald Dahl book for the whole 3 periods.
After recess was Physics lesson. Same thing ; we battled against the Left Hand Side and Right Hand Side.
As usual laaaah,LHS won (:
Yeah,we also got our Physics test paper back.
Didn't do really well. I was aiming for an eighteen up twentyfive but I got fifteen instead.
So that's a B4 for Physics for me ):
Maths Lesson was so so boringgg. First period Mr Oh came in to relief so I read the book I got hooked on.
Second period Ms Ang came in. Like whoa,really.
I can tell that she was confident with the answers given without the use of calculator but I bet some questions were wrong 0.0
Didn't really pay attention so Anwar and I went around disturbing people at the back,front and the side.
Actually,it's kind of stupid lah but we're trying to make a reasearch about typical Singaporeans which includes you and me (:
Anwar & I : ZUL! All your fault,laaah!
Zul : WHATTTT!?
*
Anwar : AH FEN!!!!!
Ah Fen : WHAT?!
*
Me : JOEL!!!! See lah! Your fault!
Joel : *raise eyebrow*
HAHAHAHAHA
Like seriously, majority of local people here tends to get very very very annoyed everytime someone calls their name for just once with such a weird tone.
HAHAHAHAHA, my God.
So school ended. Went to SJAB room to open the door since Jeremy got the key. LOL
The door was stuckkk. Must tell Cit sey.
Blablabla, today we gancheong so changed U and go mamak shop together with Maria and Hidayah.
Bought Youghurt drink and icecream. Sit sit at badminton court and went back to school.
Jeremy was the DI and I was the DN today.
So yeah,didn't screw up that much I think. LOL.
Waited for Dear to finish NCC training and went home together :D
Like finally,it's been ages since we did that. Haha
Yes so,talk talk talk in bus. Dear merajuk like woah,cute. He sulked with his lips wide;smiling.
Cute kaaaaan! :P
Yes so,Dear complained his finger has an object stuck 0.0
Bleh!
Dear sent me home and it was raining. Told Dear to alight at Fuchun Sec but he refused !
So he went back home under the pouring rain and got a headache when he reached home.
So sweet of Dearrr!
Heeeee :D
Shadow Of The Day : Tireddd.
AIIN