Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:36 AM
Riot!
I had an sajd;oauensfdislhfih day. School in the morning was boring! Mr Roslan said we had a run today. So yeah. Run run run 2 and a half rounds didn't stop running . The third round I started to spit my saliva all the time on the grass because I felt like throwing out. I must say I'm proud for the first two rounds because I'm effing hyper and I went running like Gonzalez clapping my hands cheering JunYong and stuff. HAHA. Damn,I shouldn't have drank Vitasoy. So lesson learnt. I thought I failed the run but today's record was off the line. 17:10 !!! Good job ah! TopGun said. I was like WTF I thought I got more than 18mins. So I sat down half-conscious. There was some commotion 0.0 & Emokiaa got pushed like kentang tergolek. Way to go,buddy! All the malay people was saying at Emokiaa 'Eh dah lah cukup lah. Emo ___________ kau!' Lol,blablabla. Buddy got 'lovebite' at the back of the neck and he was saying it's nice 0.0 English Yes,English. Had my show and tell today. So blablabla. Me : Err...this picture shows me and my Dad when I'm one year old at Sentosa. Nazme : So big ah ? Me : Shut up ah x) Adabayor : Ok. Sorry ah Aiin for interrupting. Ok,so this picture behind shows the ferry terminal but it has been terminated now due to IR blablabla...*shows picture to whole class* Me : Cher,ok nevermind. I'm done. Ehehe. Got English worksheets back and I got 19/20 for Comprehension. Biar betul,cherrr. :D English for 3 periods is Hell. So talk talk talk and joke joke joke with Anwar and Ah Fen. Kayeh went for Camp and he's the commando. HAHAHA. So much for being bad,huh. So overall, English boringggg especially when Mr Seow's not teaching. Blablabla. Went home with Dear. Like finally got time for that! Waited for Dear to finish his Physics remedial. Luckily I asked Firdaus or else I would have gone back home :X Okay yes,so Dear in the bus as usual cranking his lame jokes. Ahakkkkkks. Dear kinda poke my ribs. Hmm. Ouch :P Went to out turf;the bubble tea shop and I was tugging Dear's pants. Suddenly this apek was kinda saying something like 'Eh schooling hold hands already ah!' djsau;dhsaiehiasdnsa sey. Not really holding Dear's hand! I was tugging is pants!!! 0.0 Okay,that's it. I think I've said too much and Dear's been probing me to stop blogging and hurry up finishing my posttt. Shadow Of The Day : So many cock-eyed people nowadays. AIIN |