Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 7:43 AM
The World's Crumbling Down
Ahhhhh. Waaaa-waaaa Monday blues. Sigh- I didn't experience such a boring Monday this year before. It's like I went to school and during lessons,everything was dead. Nothing much happend. Everyone minded their own business and everyone wasn't their usual self-including me. Mrs Kok gave a talk in the morning about Mas Selamat and telling us to be vigilant together as one blablabla. Damn. I really hope Mas Selamat will get caught real real soon. So yes, Izwan was kind of lame saying he saw Mas Selamat was shopping at Causeway Point to buy some clothing with his mother. 0.0 && Wow,for the first time ever,someone so 'essential' broke out of prison. Now this is the real Prison Break. You know,they should collaborate this story for Prison Break Season 4. Still kinda wonder when Season 3 will be released. Hmm. Okay,I went sidetrack 0.0 So,after the talk we had Physics lesson in the morning. Thank God. I didn't do my Physics homework and Mr Lim didn't caught me-for the second time 0.0 But I managed to hand up the work at the end of the day (: Blablabla,had Maths, CE & Chemistry after recess. Boringggg! & yeah, Chemistry didn't pass. After hours and hours and hours of hardwork and effort put in. Actually,I could have passed for an eighteen but I didn't study the equation writing formula entah ape benda tu. LOL. How stupiddd. Half the class failed :/ Oh ya,I don't know whens Geography test :o :o :o Yes so,it's time for home sweet home. Waited for Dear at the bus stop. Went quiet all the way home and I don't know why was that so. (Maybe Dear didn't get to play soccer with Kayeh & friends) :X And what the Fish. I was drizzlin' in the bus. So I sizzled and sizzled I got much better. I'm such a crybaby in the month of February. How many times was that ? I think around 5-6 times. LOL. There was once I cried for just a lion dance performance.Not really cry but shrieked until tears came out. Like Fish laaah! Here's some funny fact. I'm afraid of lion dance performances because of the lions :P Shadow Of The Day : Your skin still lingers on my skin :D AIIN |