Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, March 3, 2008 4:16 AM
Empty III
What a boring Sunday. So planning to do some revisions. Like seriously,it's gonna be a busy week for me. KOTO,FAC. SS & Geog. MT & Maths homework to be done before Mr Soh's back from ICT. Really,right now. I'm running out of words already. && Suddenly,I miss Barker. The Ol'e Khee Meng too. Although he's stuff and boring,but there's something deep inside of him that makes us Barkers stayed alive through that 5 days of painstaking adventure. Fer Dear, I miss him alot too. I wonder why all these surfed up underneath the surface right now when I'm busy with schoolwork? Maybe God's telling me no matter how busy you are, never forget your loved ones no matter how painful it once has been. LOL. That's so philosophicish :P Bottomline for Hunney Bunney, I love you loads :D Fer ol'e bestfriend (or how should I address you,right now?), you changed and all of our deppa members hate you for that. Suddenly,you don't become a part of us anymore. We don't hate you for how you look but we hate you for what you are today because of certain peoeple who joined our lives going through such hardships since we were met in the first place. I know it's wrong to use the word hate but---. Gaaaaa,we're empty. AIIN |