MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:15 AM
Man In Black
When We Were Young


Short day but still,tiring.
Had MT in the morning but I can't remember what we did together in class. Ahaks :P
Oke,I think I remembered something at least. We got our MT papers back.
I got 32/50 ! Like what the Fish. I shouldn't be getting that kind of marks :O
PE is getting more and more boring. So today,the 3 classes rotate for a different field events.
My clas did the-dunno-what-the-heck-thingy. It's like a frisby but it's black and we don't know what on earth is that.
Seriously,it's so boringgggg. Didn't really participate in today's lesson.
I miss those funny times when we were like Spartans holding the javelins. HAHAHA
& I became the cone girl 0.0
Yeah so,I wish we could go back to those effing funny timesss.
As for Maths,Mr Soh is still under ICT and he will be back next weekkkkkkkkkkkkk! Maths teacher was relieved by Mr SIVA.

He's as boring as Mr Soh!





Me : LOL,Mr Black our creditor :P

Anwar : HAHAHAHAHAHA



What happend yesterday...



Ms Han : Okay class,so who is Mr Black to us ? Our creditor,right?

Jeremy : Our Mr Black is ------------------.

Ms Han : HEY!!! (Her trademark)

Jeremy : Mr Black cannot wait for us to pay our money back because he want to buy dog food.





Oke,lame -------



I got nothing to write alreadyyy !

Geography was a piece of -----
I can't even understand a thing about it. But after all,History would be worst.
Had Chemistry for the last period. Went to the lab to experiment but it's all kind of boring because we already did all those stuff in Sec One.
Yes,so that's it for today I guess. I'm writing out of point already. Gaaaaaaa.

&& Thank God !!!!! Dear didn't get caught for tappered pants. I was at the quadrangle looking at Dear and praying so hardddd hoping that he didn't get caughtttt.
I really thank God Dear didn't get caught (:



Shadow Of The Day : Zhi Peng,why you go and lie ? LOL XD





AIIN