MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 7:14 AM
Taking Back Tuesday II
What a great Tuesday of the year so far! :D
Wouldn't it be nice if it's like this for all long term days in school happends everytime?
Ahaks.
Fer POA,Ms Han didn't come because she wasn't feeling well. So Yapyap relieved us fer two periods-suey I tell you.
& I forgot who relieved for that one more period.
As fer recess,went with Farah- ONLY.
Kinda peaceful actually because it's only the two of us talking about the world & both of us has gone crazy over Mas Selamat saying that one of the cleaners in the school really looked like the fugitive.
Like WOW seriously,you should see that cleaner. He's kinda limping (on left leg;oh no!) ,curly hair,big sized but there's one thing that made it all impossible to be the prison breaker - his height.
I didn't know Mas Selamat was short and his height was the same as mine :O :O :O
Okay,enough about that. Yes,so today's recess was something unusual fer some people who sees us together. Haha
Had Geography after Mr Soh's lesson. & Mr Kheng tak datangggg!
Shorty Ms Nadia relieved us for a period and Mr Ben right after. LOL.
Blablabla,had MT after Geography.
& Again! Cikgu Memy wasn't in school because her child's sick!
WOOOOO!
No teacher relieved us so we kinda have our free time inside talking about lobangs in life.
So basically what we learn for the day was just CE(which we didn't study or do handwritten work)
Ahaks. Today was awesome (:

Lalala~
Went home alone but Zul,Sharifah and I went to mamak shop to buy something and went our seperate ways after that.
Saw Auntie Lizzzzzzz today but she can't see me 0.0

Take it down;Went to school with Dear today and waited at the bus stop fer 15 minutes (Dear siap-siap lama seh).Ahaks. I thought it was dad-in-law or someone at the bus stop but I'm not pretty sure :P

Alright,that's it fer today.


AIIN (: