Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:10 PM
Stronger
Monday! & It's Term 2. Very fast indeed time flies,yeah. So,today's timetable we followed Day 1 which kicks off with a Home Period early in the morning. So many announcements Mr Soh made - gaaaaaa. PE Everytime during PE lessons,I tend to keep on asking Mr Roslan the same questions on what events are we having. So when I asked him today what'll the event be,he said running event and I went sajdiosajdusah. School just reopened and we had to run already?! Damn. Mr Ben proposed a new timing limit fer today to run two rounds in 11 minutes. Exactly,the time was reduced. So Run my hearts out and I passed 9 minutes+ (but TopGun gave us a fake timing so that we'll put in effort to run). God. & My leg;I had a muscle stretch so Jeremy,Haziq-ah and Fauzi helped me during reccess with the ice thingy. Jeremy did the bandage thingy. I did the applying of Burnol thingy and Fauzi did the talking thingy. HAHAHAHAHA! (True ape,correct anot Haziq?) :P Chemistry Woops,I lefted out Chemistry. Alright,so Chemistry was after PE. Did some Properties of Matters blablabla with Anwar,Alex and Wai Siong. So boringggg laa,bascially I just sat there and copy those answers like sotong. Seriously,I prefer Physics. Geography Oh we learn about the oceans. How bonito! Unfortunately,sad thing to say, Singapore's beaches were artificial. I'd wonder how it'd be if there's a NATURAL beach. Ain't it lovely? && I don't think it'll ever happend laa eh. Our island is just made up of dirt and sediments of soil and sand particles which became a blooming and active port and a city. SOMEHOW :/ English Ahhh- English fer 3 periods doesn't kill me actually. I loved it. I'll love it more if Mr Seow comes back to teach us more English and History of Singpore (although it's not my elective). So,did comprehension today and I loved the story. It's nice :D It's about a group of Singaporean mountain climbers sharing their experience (adapted from book laa,of course). Adabayor doesn't know how to spell 'RIDICULOUS' and she was busy searching the spelling in the dictionary and I went 'Oh brother.' So I saved the class by coming up with initiative and wrote the spelling on the board fer my class. Imma heroine! :D Too bad,she never gave me a sweet as a reward. Sheesh. & That's how it's being wrapped up and called off a day - not exactly ( still got leadership workshop) Leadership Workshop Like so cool ah this training. So fun! :D Motivates me in both learning and leading skills. Relationship Skills : Formation > Storming > Norming > Performing I must say what I'm at now is Norming where it's a Comfortable Zone as as individual. Melvin(the trainer): Norming Zone doesn't mean it's all the good stuff. It's also the bad stuff. Like BGR/friendship,you tend to fight and argue. And when you fight and argue,you understand the person better which helps you build a stronger relationship. In the future,when you fight,you will know what's the person's next move. In my mind,I remembered the 'somehow fighting makes us stronger'. Familiar eh? :P Blablabla,played some games as a form of break. With fake eggs. Lame but fun (: & Yeah,after few more slides of talking, we wrapped up the day. Went back home,missing Dear loads. Sigh. Nevermind,not to worry. I still have my faith kept alive (: AIIN |