MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:32 AM
CandyMan
Tuesdayyyy.
Seriously la,this one week holiday is so boring. Should've come to school,right?
I'd rather enjoy school rather than sitting at home alone doing self studies.
Sigh.
Messaged Dear in the morning but I forgot his PP low. So sadddddddddddddd la!
Poor WATATA too XD
Oh well nevermind. Nothing much to blog actually today but to keep my posts alive,let me blog about my conversation with Adabayor in the bus on the way to Beach Road.

*Haziq-ah,Aaron,Mariyah,Jeremy & I are kecoh-kecoh-ing in the bus and laughing our butts off*

Adabayor : Aiin! Come here lah! I want to talk to you. *puffing seat*
Me : YES MAAM!
Me : Yes Maam,anything I can do?
Adabayor : Do you have a boyfriend,Aiin?
Me : Errrrrrr...No? Why you ask,Cher?
Adabayor : Is it true that one of my students like you ke admire you or something?
Me : Ah...........? *Mampos*
Adabayor : Betul eh ? This particular student of mine punye friends know something about this but they didn't say anything. Is it true you together or something?
Me : Huh?
Adabayor : Are you referring to my student Muhsin? So it's true lah ni you two have been together.
Me : *sucking lollipop* Silent.
Adabayor : So how long korang dah together?
Me : Since March ? :X
Adabayor : So that's like one year ago lah ni ?! *shakes head*
Me : What ?
Adabayor : Then everyday call ?
Me : Nope.
Adabayor : Keluar ade lah ?
Me : Err. I can only say it's less than twice.
Adabayor : You know what?
Me : *stares blindly*
Adabayor : Your Muhsin,eh! Loyar buruk you know. People at MFT sedih2 ambik gambar then he buat pose muke selenger.
Me : *nods head*
Adabayor : Then did he told you about he sitting with Saiful? Wah,I tell you eh,dier orang dua duduk depan teacher's table boleh mati! His classmates all complain.
Me : Ah * I didn't know Dear's so talkative :P *
Adabayor : Okay lah,you go back to your seat and go bising2. && Tell Muhsin to study hard.
Me : Okokok.

I came back to my seat still sucking the lollipop which eventually got dismantled in my mouth while I was talking to Adabayor since I'm so nervous she kept on asking me question and Mariyah kept on asking me what did Bayor said.

LALALA-

Okay la,I went sidetrack already.
Byebye.
Missing you hunney bunney ):


AIIN -