MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, March 15, 2008 1:48 AM
One Trust
Friday!
Nothing much.
Today's plan is to go fer grocery shopping with my family! :D
Wonder what I'm going to buy.
Hehe :P

Hopefully,Dear's computer got fixed latest by this week.
I can't stand being online all alone not chatting to him.
Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.
& I'm still thinking about what happend yesterday. Paiseh benar.
Hahaha!
Congrats buddy fer getting in as third seargent.
At least it's better,right? Or you want to see yourself as a CPL again this year?
Up to you,buddymeal.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.



AIIN