Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:02 AM
Little Piece Of Hell
Day 7 was a short day fer me but the subjects are boring though. POA Today's lesson wasn't that boring. So gave my full attention to Ms Han :D && Rhino,thanks fer the candy,gyeah. CE Oke,CE super duper lame. Mr Soh got busted by Zul. HAHAHA. So,today's CE homework - some kind of comprehension question. All answers are written on the Ngee Ann Poly booklet thingy. WTH. Geography Oke,this lesson paling fun fer the day. We thought Mr Kheng didn't come and there's no teacher fer the 2 periods. Actually,Mr Kheng looked at the wrong period. He came only after we wanted to go fer MT lesson. So fer that 2 periods, Nazme and I traded the definitions of LOVE and we exchanged our TLC so as to improve on relationships. We dug out 42 meanings of it like WOW 0.0 Nazme : How do you describe love? Me : It's something that every life needs. But I must say,those animals living out there living in misery under the hot sun has much more beautiful love as compared to we humans who lives in luxury. Bottomline,we humans took everything fer granted. Nazme : What can you say about promises? Me : I hate the word forever. Because they don't last long. I'd prefer to say 'I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU'. Such word like forever,when it doesn't happend as in FOREVER,it tends to dissappoint you hell lot. Nazme : Siol la kau. Like what? MT Nothing much. Tomorrow Cikgu Shikin will be swopping lessons over with Cikgu Memy. WTH. Let's wait fer Thursday's lesson,alright. School ended at 1330HRS fer me and non-Amath people. Yes so,while waiting fer Dear,went Mc D to do homework and watch part of GOAL!TV & MUTV. WTH,of course lah,Liverpool kene kutuk seh. WTFish. Blablabla,saw Max so asked him if Dear's playing soccer today. Yes so,got to find out,Dear's on court therefore,without any minutes wanting to waste,went home and get ready fer tuition. && saw Boon Tahtah. Reminds me of QH. Sigh. Shadow Of The Day : Missing Dear badly and didn't get to see his lovely face in school today. Loving you alwaysss and loads of em' (: & I'm feeling damn sleepy 'cause I had to wake up before subuh. Ridiculous man. AIIN |