MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, March 28, 2008 2:07 PM
Condition Zero

I Got A Piece Of Paper,But It's Not Empty

Haven't been updating my blog fer two days already. Busy,you see. Ahaks. && My computer was down in a day.

Today's Friday so didn't do anything much today.

English

We did one period of SS and two periods of English. Suddenly,my heart beats fer Adabayor. Her lesson are getting more and more interesting and English periods was the one which always makes my day. One day without English,I'd die.Macam pahammmm -
So that one period of SS,Adabayor gave us our SS test paper back. Got 13/20 fer Source Based questions. Okay lah,satisfactory level moderate. Hee.
Two periods of English,we did some comprehension which we already did the summary on Wednesday. We were laughing like crazypigs nye case.

Physics

I miss Mr Lim's not teaching us Physics laaaah! But it'd be nicer and better if Mr Oh were to come back and teach us. I swear I can get distinctions like last yearr ~
Learned new chapter today. Reflection and refraction. Eeeee -

Maths

Today's lesson I didn't concentrate that much because I'm focusing on TYS book. First time I did 14 questions,like crazy I got 12 of them correct. When it comes to exams,I flunked. Crazy -
&& What's like with Kayeh? He's like so semangat doing Math questions. Went to Mr Soh and clear his doubts and stuff. I got puzzled. But anyway,hope he continues to put in effort in other subjects. & Stop doing that crazy shuffle. Ahaks.

*TYS = Ten Year Series [LOL]

Yesterday's Assembly

Okay,I'll cut the story short alright. This is some funny but dumb thing to do.
During the assembly,the emcee called Mr Soh K H to present certificates and badges to our 3 class leaders.

Emcee : blablabla..Mr Soh K H
3/6 : AHHHHHH....~

If you were to pay attention to Mr Soh when he's talking,there's always the word 'ah'
So we're actualli kinda tease him fer that lah. But afterall,such a poor fella :/

Went side-track already and I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYY! Byebye (:
JZ&Nazme,thanks fer the A7X,aight.
&& I'm missing Dear badlyyyyyyy! Hopefully, they do well on pitch later. Muacks :D

Plans Fer The Day




  1. Fry some epok-epok *stomach grumbles*

  2. Plan where to bomb my tin fer Flag Day tomorrow

  3. Wait fer Dear to go online

  4. Have an early night

  5. Rip A7X last second album !!



Ohoh,&& HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY,DAD & BRO :D





AIIN