MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 11:40 AM
Incomplete
Monday wah wah blues ~
Since morning I didn't have the mood already lah. & So this lame Anwar was asking me what's my condition and I said 1.
Crazy -
But really ah,everyone got pressured by teachers today. Especially Home Period and English (Which turned out to be SS fer 3 periods.)
So yes,during English-SS period,Zul sat beside me and I was in between Anwar and Zul.
We were like doing our work copying those notes on the screen suddenly Adabayor tegur-ed us.

Adabayor :AIIN AND ANWAR ! Don't talk to Zul !
Me & Anwar : What ?
Adabayor :AIIN AND ANWAR ! Don't talk to Zul or I'll punish the two of you !
Zul :Ape hal seh ni cikgu. Cher !! I was singing to myself lah!

*Anwar & I gave a WTF face*

Zul went bingit all the way so he slept and moved his seat behind me. Obviously lah,both of us went WTF fer the 3 periods so we didn't talk and kept our mouth shut fer the ferst time.Tsk -

Maybe Adabayor wasn't in a good mood but I don't blame her fully fer what she said to us. But I really felt bad fer her. She's sacrificing her life fer us. That's what she told to Abang's class too.
I admit I was close to tears when she said she's gonna tell us what's all the health checkup and stuff AND that is if she's living her life off well.

SIGH.SIGH.SIGH. & Yeah,Chemistry's lesson wasn't that bad today but I kept silent all the way in class.

& Thank God today's 2.4 last trial run was cool. 16:13 in 3 rounds. Powerrrrrr -

After school,Deppas went to Mac D to get some Mc Flurry then we saw this one disgusting malay couple and we're bitching like our business in front of them.
Seriously siol,then that minah was acting like her turf like that with her boyfriend. Like takde tempat nak buat keper -
LIKE IT'S OUR TURF SHE STOLE,man ass her!

And maybe we will do this for the rest of our lives
Maybe we will live forever
And maybe we don't have to think it's right
And maybe we will


AIIN