Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:54 AM
Untitled II
Monday's tiring maaaaaaaan! Right,my class was suppose to finish at 1515HRS because of A Maths. So quickly went home and had my lunch (luckily Dad brought a packet of Nasi Padang fer lunch) But dad was so awfully kind today so he sent me to school and saw iChan,I think. LOL. Yeah yeah. Went up to Level 3 to meet up with Deppa and set off to Mac D before Admiral Park. Saw Dear and bandits playing soccer. Like usual,dear's cute in PE like a P6 kid :P muacks :D Yerp and off to Mac D with Atiqah. Anyway,she blanja-ed me McFlurry. Power laa eh kau. Met up with Nazme and the rest at Auditorium. Slacked fer an hour or so playing guitar. Bebola and Amirul came fer nothing. They must've changed blues. WTH. & They went back home leaving us to do the recording. Like hello,they're suppose to act. stupididiotlazyoinklikecrazywtf. Everyone was pissed with the two of them so Hanif and I went to minimart at blk 604 or something and buy snacks like going fer a picnic. Spend $10.40 siol. HAHAHAH. Gatorade.Two lillipops.One Redbull.One Soyabean.One Weather's Original. One BIG BAG chips & Oreo Strawberry. Came back and Kyrul was there so he's like keep on talking bout Step Up 2. Crazy - Played soccer fer a while borrowing someones ball. Yeah,so I scored one manage to clear those people outta my way and goal! She made that flyoff. XD Atiqah went to find Sham the matrep like heckcareiknowandidon'tgiveadamn attitude. So I was the only girl stuck there playing soccer with Hanif,Khyrul and Danish. Blablabla,did the recording fer like 30mins and slacked few more minutes and went home.Kayeh and Haziq skinhead was at the fitness area like disturbing me or something or Atiqah I don't know but seriously guys do bitch around more than girls,alright :P Saw Emokiaa too but didn't talk so I just made my move and went to mamak shop with Nazme to buy a drink before going home. I did thought of going home with Dear and did asked Hanif to check out fer me at the court but he said none of Dear's friends were there except fer some so I went Haish and continue with recording. Dead beat and I'm off to study fer tomorrow's Geography test on Rivers. Missing you hunney bunney. & I'll save you from those misery if I can. I can't promise you but I'll try (; Muhsin B Razali,you're mine always and that chance fer you to change is always there. Muacks (: AIIN |