Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, April 7, 2008 5:15 AM
Mee Goreng Vs Congee Chicken
What a Sunday,people (: Okayy, I didn't regret coming to school to help out in the Woodlands Racial Harmony Day week. Woooo! Okay,I was the ferst soul to reach the school followed by Ming Bin. So waited fer the rest and went to the Admiral park through the back gate. Ferst thing we got was already good ; which is having Mac Donalds' sponsored with Milo. Hazmie was like agreeing with me about living with one Mc Muffin like this won't be enough fer one person. During breakfast,divided among ourselves to take care of stations. Damn,should've join the bungee jumper group so I can join in the fun :P Aisha and I agreed to take the buffet area. We thought that we're suppose to usher. But in the end,what we usher were porridge and mee goreng. Aisha was with some other councillors and they got a lot of helping hand in giving out mee goreng while Bev and I were the only worker distributing porridge. I did the scooping and Bev did the order-like job. I swear it was fun but I had no break to take. Messages were sent every now and then and I don't even have the time to reply. So while scooping,some idiots want my number. Some kompang guys and hiphop dancers. Bascially,the performers kept on asking me my number. I wish Dear was there to keep eye on me but he was playing soccer. Yeah. Lonato & Fira went down to support me. Hee,thanks you two (: Some people even gancheong,bring their tuppaware. There's even this one aunty asking fer 7 bowls of porridge and Bev and I exchanged looks. Before wrapping up the stalls,we were finishing up all the food by distributing. So Mee Goreng and Porridge are having war shouting our lungs out like LELONG LELONG. Bev and I almost gave up then we asked the commitee advisor whether we can give free porridge. When we told them we are having a free porridge giveaway,all aunties come down with their container =.= So yeah,mee goreng won laaaaaa. Bev and I scaleded our hands because some droplets of porridge landed on our hands. But afterall,it's really wonderful. Yeah,and I' don't know there's this one malay actor Johan or something came talking to me about school and stuff. Didn't see him on TV fer a long time. Quite miss his comedy shows ,actually. Wrapped and went back to school. Dear fetched me and yeah,that's it fer the day. Finally can go home with Dear :D Shadow Of The Day : Just super tired. I gotta go take a shower. AIIN |