Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, April 6, 2008 4:49 AM
For You I Am Blinded
Didn't update fer two days or so? Life's had been busy,saddistic and yes,tired. Life feels like I'm in OBS but how tiring I may be,I still enjoy my life there unlike the current one :/ Okay,so yesterday was 2.4km run at Yishun connector park. The place was quite okay lah just that there's one mini uphill and it's hell fer some of us. HAHAHA. Fortunately,it's just a short one,alright (: So Rhino and I planned to run together but I ended up running alone. I think I'd be 2minutes late if I were to run with her but nevermind. Hahs. What's done cannot be undone. Lalala~ Run run run all alone at the connector. There's one tree like giving out creepy smell but it's kinda nice. HAHAHAHA. But while running, it's kind of annoying like crazypig. Seriously,bikers and everything simple gets in my way just like my love life. Maybe my heart's Yeah,so reaching the point soon and Arwis was calling my name 'GO GO TINGGAL SIKIT JER!' & I showed both thumbs up to him and there,I reached! Some causualty so I helped out giving minyak kapak and stuff. LOL. Yes back in the bus,I was sitting with Hidayah disturbing Mr Soh. My right arm got bitten by mosquito and Hidayah got it on her leg. Me: *grabs out MOPIKO from First Aid Box* Hidayah : Kasi aku sikit. Me : Mr Soh,you want MOPIKO? Mr Soh : No thanks. I don't have any bites. People say if you get bitten by mosquito it means you're sweet. Me : Means you sour ah? Mr Soh : Yes. *hahaha* *Few minutes later* Hidayah : Cher,you sweet lah. Mr Soh : No laa,the mostquito bite me wrong timing. Wrong person also. AH. Blablabla,so I asked Mr Roslan about my timing during the run and I get 15:15 Yeah,so quite satsified now that the run's over. Went back to school and off fer home. Saw Dear when I was alighting from the bus in school. Don't tell me he can't see me holding a big first aid box like some random kid? Shadow Of The Day : For you I am blinded. Okay,Dad asked me to go out to buy an adaptor fer the other computer. & I asked you out,but oh well,nevermind. Looks like I have to either go out on my own or my brother. Sigh. You had my heart, at least for the most part 'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart Let's make a new start 'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah But baby don't cry AIIN *God,please let the misery end let me live with full of joy like I used to with him. Answer my prayers fer I've been asking you every night and day. |