MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, April 14, 2008 6:17 AM
One Trust II
I don't mind I don't care
I wear cheap cheap underwear
From the East to West Canning I is the best! :D
*inspiration from AKIRA-channnn!

Okay lah,I'm down with a fever and I'm freaking pissed off right now with alot of things gushing through my brain and when I don't have my voice to talk.

Gaaaa,it's freaking djisofjdsilufh *Y)^&)(^*&^!!!



❤ KELVIN says:
aiin
❤ KELVIN says:
mr chong wanna see u tmr morning
❤ KELVIN says:
about tt girl's incident
aііи ツ is on her own says:
shit laa.
aііи ツ is on her own says:
okok .
aііи ツ is on her own says:
then how
❤ KELVIN says:
her parents came ytd
❤ KELVIN says:
they were hell angry
❤ KELVIN says:
so be prepared


Like WTF. Confirm die. Anyway it's not our fault. Even AKIRA :DDD says so. Hopefully things don't go bad.

This camp seriously sucks to the core. Worst camp ever been in my life so far.



AIIN