Sunday, April 13, 2008 6:34 AM
Little Miss Avenger
 Guess Where's AKIRA !
Hello people !!!!!!!! I'm back from LAC :DDDDDDDDDDDDDBut I wish I wasn't home :/Day 0This is the day fer the Pre-campers/SL[Student Leaders]. Reached there around 0935HRS and had somekind of breakfast or something. Went fer Reckii with the facilitators to Chinatown and ACM by taking public transport. Hengggggggggg that I topped up my Ez Link the day before. So yeah,the Faci's and us were like gugugaga still trying to get to know each other. By the time we reached Chinatown,we were already like jdsofjdiufhd talking non-stop. Ferst day I was close to Joycelyn,Sharon and Chris. Finished the reckii and went back to campsite around 1700HRS ? Finally we got to watch some 'TV' in the double decker bus. Day 1Woke up early and get ourselves ready to go back to school to get those Sec Twos. Saw Dear and I went fmdiofjdsfh excited to see Atiqah and everyone. Blablabla,went up to the hall to gather our team members and did some spot checks looking fer contraband items.While waiting fer the bus at the canteen with my teammates and assistant leader,Isaac,those Sec Twos were already giving me problems and I was like shouting at the cohort in front of the Sec 5s'. Thanks to Boontahtah and Fad anyway.Reached back at the campsite and stuff. Had some introduction games etc. Went fer lunch with my mood feeling so miserable.I broke down and Akira was wiping my tears consoling me. Wayne and almost all other Facilitators were massaging my back asking if I'm alright and stuff. Like really,they're so caring. They even wiped my tears using their clammy hands w/o tissue. So touching. Obviously,Sec Twos' like devils. & By noon,Lalat & I were the ones who broke down. More SL's broke down later evening.Sat with Perinder at the sheltered area crying and stuff with Melvin after that. Akira gave us drinks to cool down. Thank you,alright (:I hated my group and didn't follow them to Chinatown fer Treasure hunt but anyway,I was asked to stay because I was one of the helper fer the campfire night. Had to soak woods in kerosine and stuff and I THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW MY TEAM. Akira and Isaac were there as advisors.By night,we settled down the bloody Sec Two's and everything asking them to go to sleep after their horrencious dinner with bloody sucking attitude. When they were sleeping,the SL's went to have a conference meeting with Melvin which we got our minds psychoed. Melvin and SL's were talking about what had happend to some of the SL's who broke down and Lalat and I plus few others shared the story crying non-stop. Timothy cried because of anger. Haziq wanted to cry too but somehow he managed to hold back his tears. Easy to say,almost all SL's cried in that room like sdnmsudsafn. This tells the reader that the Sec Two's had a real problem in discipline. Now that was only fer Day 1 and so many things happend to us. We did some couting of campers at the bunk and something weird like happend to me and some other people in Bunk13. Gaaaa- Something was playing with our minds and we kept counting one or less extra person in the bunk. Freaky.& Oh,by the way,when Canning reached back at the campsite after Chinatown,they apologized to me. What I heard from Isaac was Mr Faraz was scolding them asking who made me cry,I think. So they kena in public :/& Yeah,the SL's slept at 0300HRS and woke up at 0500HRS. ******* sleepy.Day 2It was Day 2 and Akira was our Facilitator so we got closer and joke hell lot. I felt much better with Canning and I tried picking up some words of encouragement that rang through my ears yesterday by Akira and Melvin. So Day 2 was okayy and I decided to accompany Akira and Isaac to ACM with the Canning fer their Amazing Race but Jonathan laid me back saying I had to prepare fer the campfire night. I stayed at the campsite feeling disappointed. But afterall,it was a great one. The campsite was peaceful so we planned fer the campfire night later on with Bev,Ain,Sze Yin,Jonathan and Melvin. We were so tired after just 30mins of planning so Jonathan let us sleep fer 2Hrs since we were really really really really super tired. Sze Yin overslept. HAHAHAHA. But as fer me,to play fair,I slept fer only half an hour. Ain slept fer 1Hr+ or so. Went back down to the canteen to continue planning and very very priveileged,we can take any amount of food in the canteen including soya bean. Like that food's all yours man :PHad telematch but I was lazy to play so I joined Akira's station. Then all the facilitators came and attack me with flour and mud because I didn't join in. In the end,I helped Akira and Dominic (Iunno) to throw flour and water at other people. At one point,Akira got F pissed and he threw the packet of flour on the floor and grabbed some of the boys' shirt like want to have a mobfight. He screamed like sfjido;fjduf until Mr Chong asked Dominic to cool Akira down. I had to accompany Akira to meet the Raffles team to apologize his actions but to me,they deserve it.Oh,during lunch,they got scolded like sh*t and all SL's and Facilitators were clapping our hands in front of them when Melvin were shooting them. Seriously,everything was dramatic.Slept late and the Facilitators brought us 1.5 bottled drinks and papadam to eat during conference. We were so tired to shower so we slept in our campfire odour condition. After campfire,Sze Yin and I were sitting on the table with the rest of the Facilitators laughing our butts off talking crap.HAHAHAAHAHA! Day 3 It was the day fer Break Camp but early in the morning,SL's were assigned to make batches do area cleaning. Sze Ying and I were screaming and shouting at one particular batch in front of teachers. SFDAdjiusfdhfsifjh,you know. & I lost partly of my voice. Tsk. Yeah,so currently had a sore throat and I didn't talk when I was in the bus with Dear. I really fell asleep and I took the sounds of engines as aircon in the command post.Huh?But anyway,today's debrief with Canning is very touching. I let everything out. So does Isaac. & So does Akira. And without people telling them,suddenly Canning shouted 'thank you Akira,Isaac and Aiin!!!' Like okay,thank you thank you also. HAHAHAH. They said I'm a scary person yet kind. Huh? Maybe I scolded them too much. But anyway,Sec Two's deserve the scoldings alright. Cut short,today the sec two's are not sucha pain in the ass unlike the two days. Jeremy and Ain broke down? huh??? & Yeah,rude siol that kid yesterday. Some sec two kid threw his undergarment at one of my friend. How'd you feel if your Jr threw something like that to a leader? So that kid got a bad bad bad and very very very very bad scolding from Wayne. Now that it's over. Thank God. But I miss working with the Facilitators not the Sec Two's I swear. AIIN
|