Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:15 AM
Pendemonium Breakout
My condition? 0. So many things make my brain go tripped already in the morning. Sigh. Deppas had went fer OBS just now morning and didn't get to say a proper goodbye. How sad. Suddenly,I don't feel like going home. All SL's were in the euphoria kinda state. We kept singing the Joe and Shark song. Hahs. Well,didn't sing along that much because I seriously lost my voice in the morning which got worst. Maybe it all started due to the spicy food I ate yesterday night. Gaaaa. Okay,yeah. Class was so much better to study since there weren't other people. Reading period Mr Roslan take over. PE Mr Roslan took us over fer PE and he asked the NA students what game do we wanna play. The guys played soccer,the chinese people played basketball while the rest of the girls played badminton which was such a boring thang to do. Okayy,I told Mr Roslan squeaking that I'll be joining the boys to play soccer & he said okayy. So Nazme,Sze Ying & I formed up a team followed my Mr Roslan joining my team. Suddenly,all PE teachers know my name. So FOFULAR :P Yeah,my team against Shafiq,HuanHuan and Emokiaa. Like WOW laa eh,this is ther ferst time Mr Roslan praised me so much. Both Shafiq & Emokiaa were tackling me and Mr Roslan kept on saying 'Aiin kuat ah' Like TY TY :D Emokiaa was F up that a girl managed to tackle the ball from him and he's like cursing about it to some cleanear and stuff. LOL MARAH NAMPAK MARAH NAMPAK. Anyway,both of us weren't in good terms since last year and didn't talk at all. Okay yeah,Nazme scored twice followed by me once & Sze Ying no goals scored at all. Physics Mr Lim came in asking us to continue with our homework in the Workbook. Copied Nazme's work all the way since he already did it while I was away. Yerp,and while slacking iJan was telling me something ,as usual THINGS I HATE TO HEAR. & I talked back at her like djs;djidoaj w/ my voice like dsmk;jdio;ahrfnfdfh. Broke down during recess. Sigh. Anyway,thanks to the people who consoled me and really,in the first place I didn't know who gave me the tissue because my vision was blurred. Thanks ladies (: Ya and thanks once again because I broke down after school and you ladies were still there consoling me. Gee :/ Okay,I feel the women willpower that stood me up. Geography Mrs Chuah took our class fer Geography and Nazme was sitting beside me kept asking me questions like 'duh' answers. So decided to focus more on Rivers worth 19m + 6m LORMS questions. Must Chiong real real ! :D Maths Mr Siva came in and I was busy doing my reflection so he kinda disturbed me and Sze Ying. Like come one laa,during the conference,we didn't even know what we're talking about cause we wrote them at 0200HRS in the morning. So fdjod;jfs;fj you know. After school,there's treats fer all SL's. Canadian pizzas and Pepsi !!! Eat to out hearts content and ate muffins which Ms Lim baked fer us. Sigh. MUFFINS. Remember something? Well,my heart aches everytime I took a bite of it. But it's sweet. Anyway,it's chocolate flavour which so reminds me of dear/hubby/friend? I don't know...but it's what I used to call you. Oh well,finished everythiing by 1600HRS & went home. Shadow Of The Day : MUST CHIONG ALL THE WAY,PEOPLE! :D whoboosamadiaboo! (who!!) SL's let's meet Joe tomorrow. & Sing Akira's 'national anthem' (: AIIN |