Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:49 AM
Return To Me
2 More days to English MYE :/ :/ :/ Before I forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKIRA! :D Physics was hell fun. Teddies got 6,321 000 points fer today,alright! & Then the stupid computerised die came on as a SWAP. Means we had to swap points with Joker. WTF. So we swapped and we got a miserable 1000points. Nevermind. Issokay,Teddies.Issokay. We'll take them down back to how we used to. & From today onwards,we don't greet Ms Ng. We greeted Ms Oh. She promised us that if we got distinctions,she'll invite us to her how and HER WEDDING this June! Must chiong Teddies! Chiong! English fer 3 periods went so draggy today. I was feeling sleepy and had no mood to do my work. & Adabayor had a sore throat. Poor 'mum-in-law' :P Nevermind,I'll bring some strepsils that I bought after last last weeks' camp fer her tomorrow :D Maths was okay but Mr Soh was calling people idiots -.- Like stop it laa. Just replace IndianChiefs instead of IDIOTS cannot mehhhh. Wahkaopiangeh. I had MT Oral at 1430HRS so went to mamak shop with some other 3. Bought 'water-rock' since it's a hot day. HAHAHA. Wanted to go RC but I'm sure we had no time to reach back in school in the nick of time. Oh well- Oral was crap. What's my ambition? Like yada yada yada just answered them with lies,not. Currently feeling bored and tired and sleepy. Dad's not at home because he'll be at work carrying out a test fer his recruits blablabla. There's no food at home and I've no energy to study. We had the chance to spend but I guess you didn't open up your eye or it was on purpose. Sigh. I'm missing you.
AIIN |