MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:44 AM
I'm Yours
4 More days to MYE.
& Peeps were back from OBS in a euphoric state,yet again.
So yeah,in the morning,damn la Canning didn't win anything but we're having a reunion so it's something from Akira,Me & Isaac alright (;
Congratulations to Victoria anyway. Mr Siva was like summarising the lives of the SL's during the Sec 2 NE/SEL camp ; last to sleep ferst to wake up. He was staring at me when he reached the part whereby some of the SL's broke down because of the pressure blablabla. Everyone around me was like 'ehemehem'. Like come on,I'm the not ferst one to broke down what. I'm the second. WAHAHAH! Feel some sense of paiseh-ness. ROFL.

Physics was fun and I can say it's best of the best so far. Laughing our butts off while studying. So today,Wai Siong wasn't our lucky charm but we trashed them badly.
We got a SWAP in scores using the die at the laptop thingy. If Teddies didn't get a SWAP,we lost fer this Physics lesson. But so far,Teddies have been dominating Physics all the way except fer once which we got trashed like mfiodsfjdsfh by Joker.
3-7 's group name was much more kekek. SpongeBob Vs SquarePants. ROFLROFLROFL !
I LOVE PHYSICS ! :D

I wasn't having a good mood during PE because I can't get to play soccer !!! WTFish. We played Captain's Ball instead and all the girls were screaming like =.=
At first, I didn't join in the game. Just walk around;who knows I might catch the ball while walking. Not enthu like that laa. & I was the essential player along with Eunice so the team had to depend on her and stuff. Looking at my team played,it was kinda pitiful so I decided to join in the game. In the end,I was the top scorer and woman of the match. Opponents got trashed badly. PE was kehsiao I tell you =.=

Math was boring,as usual but we got our class test back. Like finally, I passed siol. I could've got a 30 out of 40. So much fer being careless,huh.
Tuition wasn't a waste after all.Hee !

So yeah,I thought of watching Ironman with Dear after MYE-
Hmm,& I'm missing someone,right here right now ):

I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

AIIN