MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, April 20, 2008 5:31 PM
If Life Won't Wait
It's Sunday! & MYE starts this coming Friday. WTFish.
I'm feeling so stressed up right now.
Fer the past few days(or weeks),I've got no energy & mood to study. Very well,people always said do not follow your mood as to when you want to study.
But it can't be helped?
Secondly,when I was away from camp,the rest of my classmates did their filing. & Nobody helped me to file them up. Well you know what?
When you guys were away/absent fer camps or courses,I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED OUT WITH YOUR BLOODY FILINGS !!!
& Now,when I'm away that time, nobody even helped me out. Fcuk you people,I HATE YOU.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Nevermind. Thinking about it burns my brain cells each time I came to think about it.


Subjects to focus more fer MYE. Well,English isn't a problem at all. MT's getting slacky but all I wanted was a B2 will do. Combined Science,I had to focus more on Chemistry since they weren't my favourite ever since I was thirteen. Physics is okay but I hate error reading. Gaaaa.
Math,of course,top priorty. Same goes fer POA which I kind of lag behind and this is one of the subjects I should get an A2 at least. Geography,I'm confident that I can score since I remembered so much facts about rivers. Huh?
Yerp,I think that's all to prepare fer MYE. Changes should be subjected without prior self-notice,not.

There'll be 5 items tomorrow and boohoo,hope I got 3points at least fer inclined pull up. Sit ups,I'll be aiming fer a 60 alright (:

P/s : To Dear, see,I was stupid. I hurt you again. I don't know what's wrong with me. I may post about it every now and then,but I don't regard him as part of something awe in me. That I can propose you a promise and proof. But I see,proof tends to hurt you alot everytime I do it. But I'm willing to try over and over so as not to repeat those mistakes and I know that I still am doing it. I'd respect you with whatever position you want me to uphold even if it takes up to losing my friends, I don't mind. I'd rather lose some of em' rather than see you being with someone else. That I swear. & I thought of us catching a movie after MYE to give ourselves a one day treat or something but you had no mood to entertain all kinds of blabbering today so yeahh,nevermind...

Damn. Aiin you're crazy,you know that? Like it or not,face those bullshits if you have to. In fact you MUST. It's like we're going through the motions on a scripted destiny -
Whatever it is,take it on our stride. We're losing focus on studies. Sigh.

Aims fer MYE

A2 fer English
A2 fer POA
B3 fer Geography
B3 fer MT
B4 fer Math
B4 fer C/ Science

AIIN