Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, April 26, 2008 7:01 AM
Clairvoyant Disease
Met up with Dear at the interchange and went school together :D Well,Dear's sick so I must pamper him abit more kaaaan. Ahaks. Duh,I don't accompany him just because he's sick. We seized the opportunity anyway. Hopefully we're able to do it often. Poor Dear looking half alive with his runny nose trying to control his mucus from dripping out :P Today was English MYE both paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 was setted by Adabayor so it's quite easy lah. What I posted yesterday on blog,I wrote in fer my composition. Letter writing was not that bad too and I'm hoping to get a 40/60 or something. Paper 2 was setted by Mr Ben. It's freaking difficult and I bet I won't pass that high. My average score fer paper two has been always 60/80 since Sec 1 and I bet this time round,I could've only gotten a just pass. It's like Science passages everywhere! Cloze passage was about winning awards fer creative minds blabla. Passage A was about Gorillas having Ebola(ehbola) disease. Passage B was about a guy inventing a transmitter which can kill cancer cells. Like huh? & Summary writing sucks! So fer Paper two I think I'll get a 43/80? Like WTF? After the exam,everyone was talking about it. I bet Larry can't do it either. He's always the best one in English and I always lose out by just 1 or 2 marks since Sec 1. Shawty get loose! - Okay yeah,went to bubble tea shop-AGAIN and this time Syaza and Umaira followed along with Sharifah and I. So while waiting fer our bubble tea to get blended or something,the maid was like f*cking rude. ITE guy : How much ah? Maid : $1.20 (in inaudible voice) ITE guy : Huh? How much leh? Maid : $1.20 la! ITE guy : Owrr,say laa. Walao. Okay,way to go. I think she deserves it but she's putting the blame on us. So when she wanted to give our drinks,she slammed it on the table. Then my strawberry milk tea became milk tea. She put little amount of strawberry syrup in it unlike the owner of the shop. I gave a two dollar note and she went on asking. Maid : Eh,got 20cents or not ? Me : If I have,I would be giving you in coins right. *Ganma-de* *Maid returns change in a half-tossed way* Fcuk you,biatch. Boarded the bus with Bro (met him on the way) and off fer home sweet home. Freaking tired and Canning was suppose to meet up with Akira at pizza hut today but only 5 turn up. Yerp, & I'm unable to come because I'm not feeling well. I think I jangkit Dear or something? My nose was runny since morning especially during exam. I started sneezing time and again at the quadrangle. Eeeek! :/ Alright,I'm tired. Waited fer Dear since 2.30 until now. Ahaks,maybe he's off fer soccer or resting at home after his prayers. I love you Dear (: AIIN |