MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, April 25, 2008 12:49 PM
P/s I Love You
Okay,I'm really bored & there's no good show on TV right now.
Dear fell sick and tomorrow's MYE!
So much fer being stressed when he's only turning 16,huh :/
Last year,Dear & I fell sick at the same point of time during MYE.
This is something new because others always say 'YOU DIE I DIE together w/ you'
Fer us it's somekind 'YOU SICK I SICK together w/ you' LMAO.
& I still remembered Dear sending me home despite his weakness to go back home by WALKING.
But that time,my condition was even more crucial compared to Dear who was recovering and I felt like fainting upon reaching the lift.
Somehow I felt the pressure of falling sick during MYE right now. Wonder why.
That I won't forget how I fell sick.

English MYE was the next following day and conicidently,there's a Liverpool Vs Chelsea match that time so I woke up and watch over Liverpool's victory. I didn't get back to sleep.
Everything was late on my way to school so Mum took the taxi with me to send me to school on her way to work since it was raining heavily.
After exam,went back home and I fell sick. So yeah,that's how I fell sick and so called survived doing my MYE. I was shivering like sh*t in class and almost fell off the chair. Mr Ramdan didn't let me go to the toilet and obviously I'm really f*cking sick wanna go fer a pee (Because of the medicine,dammit dammit dammit!) and I remembered he said 'You can only go to the toilet if you feel like vommiting'.
Like WTF. Despite, some bad experience I went through during exam period,I still felt happy because Dear's there by my side. & With him next to me almost everyday sending me home,I managed to study hard,pull through and got amazing results (:

Called Dear around 9pm and he said he just woke up from his sleep. Awww. Blablabla talked to Dear fer about ten minutes and I'm off continuing my studies.
I pitied Dear fer falling sick AGAIN and AT THE WRONG TIME! Time and again,I wish I fell sick together with him again :P
I don't mind the pain I had to bear so long as I get to suffer with Dear. Cheh!-


Note Fer Hunney Bunney
Hope you will get well soon. I'll take you out one day to release your stress and spend time together. That I promise you,honey. Take your medication. Eat well. Sleep well. Rest well. Study well. & I won't see your footsteps everywhere on the floor :D
If you need me,I'll be there. When there's a will,there's a way.

I Love You Muhsin B Razali! :D

Post cards, throwing darts, side kicks and super
marts

Break dance, second chance, I will run to you
Sideways, back and forth, wake up, hit the
floor

Oh no, where'd you go, I will come to you
One more, day like this
One more, poison kiss
One more, hand to fist
I will run to you
Always, one my mind
Always, first in line
Always, doing fine
I will come to you