MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:18 PM
Let's See How Far We've Come

I remembered I was at the back talking with Alex about R21 because there's an old cinema where apeks love to watch *ehem* MOVIES.


I hate weekends. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .
Played CS about 1 hour ago after busy studying Maths fer like 3 hours with 10minutes break in between to have my lunch.
Dear went online while I was playing so yeah,I spoiled his mood and he was offline now. Sigh.
I'm so stupidddd. Shouldn't have played CS maaaaan. Why can't I just play GTA or somethinggg. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit!!
Yeah,so not in a good mood currently with my nostrils burning like as though you stuffed wasabe in it.
Sigh.
& Today's like our 1Year2Months1week? Everything spoiled. It's already happening...Dear'll be unhappy into the night especially when he's sick~
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

There's like nothing much to blog today. Firstly,sick so no mood. Secondly,busy studying.

Like finally,I got to watch TV just now before I studied. The Perfect Man? Yeahhh,it's nice. Should've caught in on HBO long time ago.
If Dear's not on,I guess I just go ahead with my Geography.

Didn't have much sleep last night. I was staring at the moon which is lying low low low low low low low low~
Then the surrounding started to go in a swirl. I felt like mabok on the bed & ended up not able to close even an eye.

Hopefully Dear's fever had summed down since it's already the 4th day that he fell sick...

Let's See How Far We've Come : Approx. 432 days together :D


AIIN