Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:59 AM
Things Change,People Change
Okay,I'm bored. I wanted to study but I got no mood. Sigh. Let's just bury the hatchet and I'm pretty sure everything will go fine. However,I still got the feeling that it'll never work. Maybe we're induced to burials and managed to move on just like that. I hate it,you know. I really do but it has happend,there's nothing much I can do besides being patient and listen to his heart beat all along,understand him and play a good role of a girlfriend. In fact,I would want to do so but I just can't seem to start it off with. I don't know how... Sigh. I'm willing to give it a try but MYE's here. I don't think it's appropriate to exceute it now. Perhaps,time will tell? Yeah,I hope so. & I still wonder why I got the time to blog when I'm suppose to be revising and studying. Anyway,I feel like I'm going to get a low grade fer SS. MT Paper 1 was alright and I was always stronger in Paper 1 compared to 2 . Damn it, I always flunked my peribahasa which caused me to pull everything down. Cikgu Memy said I had to improve on it since it's not worth wasting my marks away when I can do well fer Comprehensions and other written paper. I just don't know how to improve on it ah since I don't have the notes. I lost them all :D Now I'm thinking about my Geography paper how is it going to be. How am I gonna face LORMS questions + few other questions in just 1 Hr. Sigh. & My Chemistry was an ass. I flunked badly. Real bad. Physics...maybe there's an open door fer me to score distinctions? I don't know wether I should get Ajid to teach me Combined Sci since I got a bloody A1 overall last year. From a fail to a distinction. Power right ? He finished his ORD so I think he'll have the time to teach me or something. & I remembered those times Aunt Ros loves to spare me some of her kuih bakar and her cheesecake. Yum :P So yeah,suddenly there's this idea of me working with Atiqah's mum during the holidays. Spend time baking? HAHAHA,seriously it's fun working with Atiqah and her family. With Ahmad Jr around,I'm sure I'll have a great time pinching his cute cheeeeks. Abang-look-alike didn't board the same bus as me today. If not we'll be talking about sports all the time and spending time playing soccer under the void deck or something. iJan knows her too but she didn't made friends with her so yeah,she always grunt everytime I talk about Abang-look-alike because it reminds her of her past. LMAO. & She still can't get over it. Tskkkkkkkk. Alright,I think I should get going doing some O TYS maths which Mr Soh had ordered fer us. & Tomorrow morning,I'll study Geography and POA all day long :D P/s : Hey honey,I miss you & I love you very much. ![]() AIIN |