Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, April 27, 2008 12:51 PM
Boy & Going Solo
Sunday & feeling so bored right now. My flu got worst when I went fer ngaji today. & There's one point I accidentally inhaled the Gudang Garam. Fcuk. My nostrils were burning and I kept sneezing. Ganmade apekkkkkkkk. So currently blogging and finished my housechores. Brother & I were the only ones at home. Dad's working and Mum went fer classes as she's going to Umrah with Dad this coming June fer 12 days. My God,who will I be putting up with. I wish I don't have to go to Uncle Ali's house in USJ. It's like hell on Earth with the playground so far away and the mamak shop. WTF. & I don't envy Malaysia,alright. Didn't have time yesterday to study Geography. Was damn tired and I missed Step Up & Final Destination 3 on cable vision channel. Dad watched his favourite Man U played against Chelsea and he's like 'In,tak tengok bola' Like Dad! I watch Liverpool matches only! I don't waste time watching my non-favourites. Lalala- So today's plan was to study Geography and a little bit of Chemistry + MT if I'm not lazy. School will be as per normal tomorrow. Shiates. I don't know whether to stay back to do some maths together with some pros tutoring me. Lemme see,ah fcuk,there's Geography tomorrow. Dammit Dammit Dammit! It means another fcuking test. & 3 Periods of SS will be starting from tomrrow onwards instead of English! My March holiday book review homework not done! Sigh. Luckily there's only a short story review left. But I don't know any short story. Help ? Wonder what will I be playing tomorrow fer PE. Hopefully soccer but those boys are rowdy so I guess I'll be the woman of the match again fer Captain's Ball. Nyehahaha! Eunice let's do this! dsjoi;dj ! Must get Dad to bring home more army food packs. Yummy~ Okay,that's random :P So finally SUNDAY got to watch at least few hours of TV. I managed to watch Final Destination 3 -AGAIN. Nyehahaha! Had my lunch and off studying. 4Hours of facing the books, I continued watching TV. This time watching TV while reading Roald Dahl's book! Like really,this is the first time I appreaciated every second of it. & I managed to study Geography,POA,MT. Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I seemed to talk alot today. Wonder what I'm happy about ? Dear,I love you! :D AIIN |