Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:20 PM
Turn Back Time
Sigh. Now that I'm online. We got nothing much to say. I hate it. & Everytime this happends, I can't study and I felt those nightmares are coming back to haunt me making me lose control of my emotions and everything. Come on,this is like MYE. I don't have to feel this way. It's not time fer it to overtake you yet. God,I AM losing control of everything. I felt that something's not right from the start and it has been bugging me. Well actually, I was doing fine fer like a week but now I think fights bound to happen sooner or later. I don't want to face it. I just don't and I can't. I know You are testing me but sometimes I feel that I don't deserve to feel this pain,alternatively. Seems I turn back time at the wrong episode. God. I really need guidance from you and You. P/s: Dear, get well. I need to see your cute-looking sarcastic face you like you always did. & I mean well,your sarcasm keeps me happy. Sigh. My question to You is how long will it last ? AIIN |