MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:48 AM
Flaming Lips
Monday,people.
Nothing much in school today. I kept quiet all the way and people were calling me emo when I'm sick.
It really flares me up,man. I don't support emoists -.-
Okay so yeah,the only part that I kind of enjoy is during Home Period. Mr Soh was freaking funny but he took the joke seriously. Or was it that he didn't claim it as a joke ?

Geography sucks as per normal.

3 periods of SS. Kehsiao. I asked Adabayor fer Panadol and she said she needed one too but there wasn't any. Given a job to distribute the class's worksheet,my brain went pitch black. I was straining my eyes looking fer my classmate to give them back those worksheets and tried looking them fer so hard. In the end,they were right there,beside me. This didn't happend once and I wasn't myself. The headache has been pushing me too far and it hurts my right brain especially. Like what the hell is wrong.

Dear didn't come to school today. Wonder why? Hopefully he's alright. Sigh. My heart was filled with worries ,kind of right now?

Okay peeps,I'm dead tired and I got pissed that I shot so many people. The humidity is adding up to my flare,so if I did bombed you people real hard,I'm sorry.

Missing you badly Dearrrrrrrrr ):


AIIN