Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, May 9, 2008 5:37 PM
If I Talk To God
If I Talked To God Heyya peesies :D 'School' fer some of us wasn't that bad. It's meaningful. I can see that everyone's changing fer the better. Woke up at 0730hrs and get ready fer school. I was alone so can sing the toilet while showering (k,merepek). Reveilled myself went online fer a while and gave dear some offline messages before I go. So reached school quite early but Rema did arrive first. Weird,I saw her at the interchange when I was in the bus. & She reached the school first without boarding the same bus as me? LOL,she had probably boarded 962,duh. Okay so,went to SLC room and there's 3 mat delivery from Mac Donald's. LMAO,imagine,delivery man took a taxi to deliver instead of their scooters? Hahah! & There was it,packs of fresh McMuffins & Ms Nadia was like 'waaaa Mc Donald's seh'. Mr Lim sponsored the 16 of us who volunteered to become the valets,usherers and receptionists fer today's Annual North Zone meetings. & Mr Lim spent about 104 bucks just fer the 16 of us as an appreciation fer coming to school and sacrificing our plans that were made fer outings etc. I'm free so I come ah. The best part was we didn't get small sized Iced Milo. But large ones. Power right?! So we had a hearty breakfast,had an attire check and off to our respective duties. So there's this particular cleaner wanna get funny with some of us. MOTHERFUCKERASSHOLEKNNCCB. Those who kena were traumatised but I'm glad actions were taken instantaneously. Power ah. Bev,Haizan & I became the receptionist at Level 3. No time to slack and we had to greet 'Good morning sir/maam' blablabla. We had a hard time distributing their booklets as they were not in alphabetical order and we got backaches with exception fer Bev but she got her right arm aching pointing direction. LOL! Had conference with all the other SL's as attendance is mandatory. It was fun lah and that was when I can see everyone started to realise their own mistakes and hearts began to change. The main question given to us was : 'What is the purpose of your life?' Like seriously,I don't know how to answer. I don't know why am I living :/ Then Mr Siva talked to us about the 'Application form as a human being on earth' . It's like he's talking crap about us talking and making deals with God before we were on Earth. It's hellalot funny but he made one major sector. && We SL's are planning to raise our 10th year anniversary fund raising by washing people cars. Kerek right? But it's good ah,'cause we'll be getting tips. Carwash~Carwash~ Ahaks :P So yeah,Mr Siva went through about our schedule fer Sec 2 Juniors thingy and our interview(OMGah nye case) and blablabla. So I'm gonna be busy between 12May up to the 27May. There'll be upcoming events blablabla including Myanmar Cyclone incident. - So went home alone and luckily the bus wasn't crowded with men on their way to the mosque because it's quite a late afternoon I guess. Lalala- chatted to Dear fer a while and he's off to play soccer. Shadow Of The Day : I may be traumatised, but I'm still standing tall. Things I learnt today
And you can feel me when you fall I changed my heart into something new already (: & I'm proud to be different. Love,ABJ |