Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 1:58 PM
This Is The Sound
Heyya peesies. I thank God that MYE is offically over. Maths Paper 2 was easier than we expected. Well,50-50 to get a pass. I did fine and left out a few questions in the first place but I managed to solve them if not I wasted 4 marks fer not answering it. Okay yeah,one sucky part,my lead broke into pieces because I was like frustrated with the graph so I pointed to Mdm Rabia at Changfoo to get a lead fer me. God,he saved my life. Thanks Changfoooooooooooooo! Super 17 ah you! :D Physics was effing easy. But not to sound over-confident,I just wanna say that the paper was alright. No questions stuck. It's like 'Which of the following is the most poor conductor of heat?' Air ah? HAHAHAHA! Okay yeah,so everyone finished in 30minutes and just a person who knocked the paper down last. The remaining 45 minutes was fer us to SLEEEEEP since we didn't get to fer the past few examinations because Mr Soh was invigilitating. Okay so,the whole class was like bullying this freaky teacher blablabla. 'SO SAD AR'. Chao Jun power ahhhhhhhhhhh. He looks like one kid even though he's already 16. Even HuanHuan. The best clowns in the class ever. There'll be a meeting this Friday and attendance is mandatory =.= Fill me up,CJ. I'll be doing the duty. With breakfast sponsored by Mr Lim. Weee~ & Yerp,can't wait fer school to close. Hopefully Mum and Dad will be able to attend my investiture too :/ dude, thanks fer keeping those devices fer me. Anyway,here's half of it fer you. TLG made this up. I let you in, just a little too close
Love,ABJ |