MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 11:43 AM
Death Note
My Chemistry Death Note =.=
Heyya peepsies!
As you know,tomorrow will be the last day of exams fer majority of us! :D

I'm glad Chemistry paper was okayyy but there's some careless mistakes I made,as always =.=
But overall,I'm thankful that it wasn't an ass and this paper was actually easier than those class tests.
iJan's phone rang during the exam but she didn't bring it in. & Everything was staring blankly at one another. Even 3-7 heard the phone ringing and it doesn't rang once but thrice followed by someone else's phone.
Yerp,at the point of time two phones rang every here and there. Mr Soh checked some of the bags and iJan was the unlucky one. Hopefully iJan's okay or something but she's like kinda pissed when I asked whether she's alright. Hello,I don't ask about the phone (like i freaking care) but I asked about yourself whether you're doing fine or not. What's there to show me a fcuked up face ? =.=

Okay yeah so,today there's only one paper fer us so went back home early (:

Went to Mac's with Sharifah to get some breakfast,accompanied her buy newspaper and top her EZ link then off fer home!

&& FYI,I forgot to bring my notes I summarised last night !!! So in the morning reached school at 6.45am to summarise everything that's on the notebook. Crazy.

Tomorrow will be Physics and Math 2. Hopefully it'll be easy as well. My tuition homework was done halfway,wonder if Haizan able to do it since she needed my tutoring fer those sums.
Yesterday night was such a busy schedule right after I woke up from nappie. I studied Chemistry after washing up my face etc.
Then my phone rang. iJan was asking fer every single notes. Aku free nampak? =.=
& She didn't called once but more than thrice. Zzz.
Later that night,she called again I left it not answered leaving 3 missed calls fer the day. I think I'm gonna burn the midnight oil if I were to pick up her phone calls after 9pm.

So yeah,managed to watch Prison Break III while having my late late late super late dinner since I'm busy studying in the evening-
Chatted with Dear before that while studying ; & Jesse's song kept ringing in my head:
DON'T STRESS DON'T STRESS DON'T STRESS :/
I'm sorry Dear. Maybe I lost interest in flirting with the computer because I was too focused on my Chem. But in the end,everything went smoothly thanks to Dear. He motivates me :D
I love you MBR!!! The one who's so so fly- (:

Okay aight,I think I've blogged too much about this. & Yes,it's gonna rain (:

Plans Fer The Day


  1. 1hr30mins of nap alone at home :/

  2. Chat with Dear

  3. Study Physics

  4. Math Paper 2 revision

  5. No TV fer today! >: (

Love,ABJ