Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 6, 2008 9:49 PM
Cyclone
Uncle Burn & Dad At The Back-BFF (: Mum : Aiin,pray hard your Dad don't have to go It really depresses me especially when I came back from tuition feeling lethargic. & It's not the first time Dad had to go fer all these disasters. I tend to get used to it because Dad always goes to Indonesia to help out etc. and the cases wasn't so bad as it was only earthquakes. Now Myanmar. It's a storm. Tell me how bloody dangerous can that be? Already in Singapore alone,it scares my ass off when the nicoll highway collapsed. I'm just hoping he won't go. Whether Dad's going or not,it all depends on tomorrow morning. Dad had already packed his uniforms and rations in his bachpack getting ready on standby. & A call is all I wanted to get tomorrow after exams. If he doesn't come back tomorrow,means today was the last time I will see him fer the few weeks. & If anything happens,I love you very much Dad. & I'll miss you. & Uncle Burn too. Love ABJ I need comfort. Tomorrow's Paper 2, Ass! |