Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, May 8, 2008 1:12 PM
One Trust III
Okay yeah,today no school. To all Sec 4 POAians, you finished your Paper 2 second leg. Very well,you can join the crib and enjoyyyy :D Tomorrow-SCHOOL fer me and other SC's . Not so bad ahhhhh. Maybe I'm meeting Ajib at the court. Play ball to de-stress myself. I don't care if I'm gonna get hurt (: Seriously,who cares about me anyway? So yes, Dear started hanging out at RC more frequently,I guess =.= Such a lonely day~ Nevermind,this world is so cruel. Nothing much to say you know. Maybe I'm going out too since there's no one to chat with. Rather go spend some father-daughter time outdoor. *Does it tells us what really happend? Wait ,there's more in the coming posts. Four months from February I know somehow I will, get over you My father, he told me, 'Watch out the girl, she likes to bend the truth, sometimes' Your eyes they lie to me, tonight One love, don't you chase it One life, don't you waste it One trust, one trust You knew just how to break it Your mood swings, they adore me My friends are watching me, die over you Somebody, please save me I've taken all I can from your abuse, this time Your eyes they lie to me tonight |