MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:58 PM
To All The Ladies Around The World
Today's Sunday wasn't that bad afterall. Went out fer weddings some sort of ah. Jemputan- yeah?
LOL. Didn't went online fer long since Friday eversince something happend. Yerp :/

Okay so,went out in the afternoon fer the first jemputan followed by my cousin's wedding. But I didn't attend the second one so Bro & I went up to Wak's house while Mum & Dad went over to the other block to attend it.
Fer 3 hours at Waks',didn't do anything except eat eat eat. Seriously,they're the best and I got another 25 bucks today & bro another 25 (:
That's enough to buy my guitar bag already. Nyehah!
Cuzzy Ayid was there who just came back from Fairprice with his NS hairstyle. Like whoa,super handsome. Rafiq pun kalah laaaah. Hahaha!
& Then figured out some guitar chords together and went back home after an hour or so playing.
Badada badada badada badada bababadada~

Now I'm back home without Mum and Dad. Both of them were finding some stuff fer their Umrah trip this coming June and I don't wanna follow because I felt so tired and sleepy.
& Ngaji was bad today. Baris berterabuh. I only had 4 hours of sleep =.=
So much fer thinking?

Aight,this is it. Tomorrow school will be as per normal. & I forgot is it either Day 1 or Day 6 ? :/

To all mothers in the world,


A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :D
Ladies,you deserve nothing but the best.
& Especially to dearest Mummy and Mum-in-Law :P
And we both go down together
we'd stay there forever
just try to get up
and i'm sorry
this wasn't easy
when i asked you, believe me
and never let go

well i'm thinking of the worst things
that i could say to you
but a promise doesn't mean a thing anymore
and this never will be right with me
and now you're trying to desperately
but i'm tongue tied and terrified of what i'll say


Love,ABJ.
P/s : I need MBR :(