Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 12, 2008 2:48 PM
Sophisticate Archiology
Heyya people. I've gotten back some of our exam results and mostly I didn't scored quite well but I did passed so far.
Seriously,English paper sucks. The Paper 2 Mr Ben setted it. & Really,I can bet you even The Sec 4s won't be able to do well. Well,all I can say is the best English paper setter will be Mr Razif. & If people can't complete his paper well,I'm speechless. Kayeh didn't have time to do the summary writing. Imagine he repeating all these musn't face that much of a problem but he did. Now think what about the rest? =.= So fer the first time ever in my education life, I FAILED ENGLISH with a 49 =.= Obviously,not including File and classwork. K,I'm pissed with Mr Ben. You tell me what EBOLA DISEASE?! WHY TALK ABOUT GORILLAS WHEN YOU CAN TALK OTHER BULLCRAPS ?! & The second passage sucks even more. WHAT BLOODY INVENTION DID SOME GAY MADE TO KILL CANCER USING ULTRAVIOLET RAY?! Bullshit. Geography was okay and I did tell you i didn't finish LORMS so I got an L3/3 =.= Actually all my answers were correct just that I didn't elaborate further. Seriously,no crosses in my paper. & Mr Khen said someone in Sec 4 Acad scored 50/50 and I must've thought to myself confirm Hafeez =.= Social studies was an ass to everyone. Only 14 people passed the paper. & I got a bloody 27 =.= I think...my Humanities = BOCHAP. POA was the second ass paper. Many didn't do well except fer Hui Zhu who got 65/70. I got a 37. Stupid. I lose marks because I didn't finish my TPL. I didn't know I had to record down profit loss and all. Damn it =.= I'm just relying on my class tests now. & My POA file is well organized and I expect a good grade to be given. At least a B =.= Chemistry. I think I did make improvements. Yes,just lost some marks because of my ionic bonding. Ass. Ergh. Now I'm depending on my Physics since Mr Lim said our class has more dintinctions compared to 3-7. Well,3-6 loves Physics more than Chemistry. So byebye (: I'm bloody pissed. I know it's partly my mistake fer not putting in full focus but some of the paper the teachers set was too cheem. Duh. But anyway,Mum can't say that much because even my class can't do well. & What even makes me more pissed is with someone who got a high score fer Geography. Like so what? Do you even have to laugh when somebody is clarifying her mistakes? Biatch. & Moreover, you got the question correct,you pretended you got it all wrong. What are you trying to say? We bodoh? Let's see Imma get you back during MT class. Ergh. Shadow Of The Day : Time to leave all past times behind. P/s : I'm looking forward fer upcoming outings at Fort Canning club w/ Bev,Jeremy & Canning + facils. Hate,ABJ |