MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:10 PM
Collide
Hello people.
Today's such a longgggggggg day.

Went to school with Dear (with Dan + Zhi Peng?) .
Yerp, luckily I brought my PE shirt along as there's NAPFA today and I wore shorts everyday to school so no big deal . HAHAH!

I was damn nervous fer the 5 items and my stomach was turning and churning all the juices secreted by my pancreas. Oh gosh.
So I got the highest fer standing broad jump in my class for girls. & Mr Ravin started calling me Madam 200 =.=
Next stop,sit and reach. Very pathetic lah (:
Inclined pull up was somehow surprising...
Shuttle Run was an ass. Heee. 3-6 was steady whereas 3-7 girls were like screaming their butts of cheering and motivating. & We're all like =.=
Last stop was sit ups. Below are the results and I managed to get about a total of 22<>

  1. Standing broad jump : 200 [A]
  2. Sit & Reach : 36 [D]
  3. Inclined pull up : 16 [A/B]
  4. Shuttle run : 11.4 [B/C]
  5. Sit ups : 49 [A]
  6. 2.4Km run : 15:15 [B]

So there's no POA which I thank God but I brought the file. Damn. Had 3 periods of Adabayor but 1 period exchanged with Mr Ben because Adabayor need to settle things with 3-7. & Yerp,Mr Ben did say that he set the paper at O level standard =.=
Ironically,3-6 was feeling so dumbfounded when Mr Ben came in actually. Mr Ben joked

Mr Ben : If we say chinese people in Singapore are called Chinese-Singaporean. What are China people called?
Class : *Silence*
Mr Ben : We call them Chinaerean laaaah!
Class : =.=
Mr Ben : You all slow laaaah!
Class : -___________________________________________-''

& That was after Mr Ben declared that he set the O level standard. So everyone was unhappy when they came to know about it.

I'm so happy I scored at least a distinction. Physics :D
that's 37/50. & 18 of us were suppose to be invited to MRS & MR OH'S wedding this June but Mr Lim said only people who got 90 & above upon hundred will go if not Mrs Oh will go pokkai. So everyone was like fcuking noisy saying how much effort and time they had put in just to get dstinction. WTF. I studied then no wedding invitation and the wedding thingy is our reward? =.=

Okay ah,so maths 1 I passed. 44/60. I'm confident I can pass Maths this time (:

I'm tired so currently resting fer later's tuition at 5.30
& Homework not done. Gong Xi Gong Xi. When I reached there,I'm so dead,NOT. 'Cause exams are over like gimme a break!

Freaking sleepy right now. Waiting fer MBR to online. Like where are you honey? IMY.

Love,ABJ