MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:01 PM
Happy
Tuition was kinda fun today. Like among the 3,I was the jokerette of the class. I don't really know what's to funny about it but we laughed our ass off during lesson and giggling non-stop. I think the 'joke' was about me answering the question.
Seriously,I can't remember maybe because I was too tired. Must ask iJan tomorrow. LOL.
& Fer every student recommended to this tuition will get $10. Like wow. We work in a way somehow :/

Went back home and feeling hungry. Complained to Mum and Dad so we went to Fork & Spoon. Finally, my favourite food all time can be enjoyed - the spicy fishball noodle :D
Then came along my Coffee + Raspberry ice cream & Green tea. Okay,shan't talk about it anymore because I might get hungry especially in this periodic schedule *ehem*

Moments ago,I read Dear's blog. Now I knew why he's moody all day. Lack of sleep was one thing that Dear always hated. & Yerp,dear's just like a very cute baby (:
I got home feeling a little bit energised hoping to coax Dear but in the end,his Dad is using the computer so I had no chance to do so ):

I must admit I did sleep late last night even though I went offline early. At first,I went to the kitchen to find food and bring it inside the room to eat while reading my book but the clock reminded me that hawtie's on TV. So I rushed to the living room and watched Prison Break 3 all alone in the dark having my late dinner. Dad was working so usually I'll be the last man in the house to knock out. Mum & Bro always sleep early so Dad wasn't there accompany watch my show. 'Abit sad ar'
After that went to back to sleep so I can wake up early to meet honey at bus stop the following day.

Wanna know something? I'm still not getting over my English MYE. I failed fer the first time. Ergh.
SHI PAI SHI PAI -
Now I know which areas to focus during the holidays and I promise to chiong.

Love,ABJ