Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:18 PM
The Prince & Me
See,weekends are boring fer me. I had nothing to do after my nap. Somehow I felt so sleepy today so I slept. Tsk. Just finished blog hopping and I don't know what you're talking about because it could be some conspiracy among you. I don't wanna know,anyway. Good or bad,I had immobilised such thinkings on negativity. "I think that it does. I think that it speaks for the intimate settings. I think it speaks for the good times that you have. It speaks at times for the temptation that you may approach as a man who is in more of a stable situation, the decisions that you make and ramifications for making a bad decision. Then also ultimately, those major steps in your life, the ones that really matter." That's some Usher Raymond fer you. There's not much of a plan going on today because Dad's working so Mum planned to go out tomorrow as a family. I was hoping that we'd all go to Sakura IB because it's a pay once and eat without limit service. & I'm missing all those ice cream which we can scoop as many as we want. Umph,lipsmacking goo,man \m/ Mum didn't cook today and I was feeling hungry. That was the reason fer me to wake up during my nappie. Tsk. I felt that I'm on a ration and hunger strike crisis at home =.= With reason fer that, I had been so called depriving my meals but awkwardly,I didn't lose any weight which can be infuriating sometimes. BOOOOOO! Okay,I got agitated. Firstly,I'm bored and Dad's not home fer me to play ball games downstairs. Secondly,I'm hungry. But the good thing was Bro's not at home. Went out to do some project or something. YAY! :D & Oh yes, I wanna thank Dad who paid my recent phone bill which shot up to $75 =.= Bored today and I just finished watching The Prince & Me on Ch 58 while doing my housechores. You guys should catch it. It's nice. Currently chatting to Dear. With his 'bedeeeeeeek' non-stop. Feel like smacking him on the butt and pinch his cheeks hard or something :P Aight,I gotta run chatting to Dear. & Happy One Year Three Months,honey! :D I love you! Love,ABJ |