MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, May 16, 2008 8:09 PM
TGIF

TGIF! It has been a long day.Gee.

Okay so,today there's no PE which is very sad because we didn't have any PE lessons but NAPFA.
& Yerp,due to some sexual talk given by Ms Teo. Talked and give informations about HIV AIDS and all that crap. What makes it more disgusting was that they even showed us the steps how to use the condom without damaging it.
Seriously,it's disgusting and all girls went :O
Aight,I shall not talk about it. It's scaring me. Ergh -

Didn't do much during Math and Physics period because it only lasted fer a period today. We had SS after that fer two periods so we spent the time doing our SS & English filing. Then I had to do edit tutoring. Seriously,I didn't know you guys wrote crap and I had to do fer 3 people when others only had to do once. I was doing my English filing then Adabayor came up to me and kind of passing me Izwan's paper and all other absentees to correct their composition. It's not fair. I can see that I am the busiest student in the class at the point of time with my English file not yet finished shuffling my paper around to classify according to content page etc.
It was hectic doing all those paperwork.
Then I was browsing through my SS file at the shelf and Chin Chye's. So after finding out files,we put back the rest of the files at the shelf. Chin Chye already left the place when he found his file so I had to put everything back on my own =.=

Me : *puts back files on the shelf*
Adabayor : Eh,what are you doing? Give them back the files laaah!

& FYI,she didn't even intruct anyone in the class to give out files and I got scolded fer nothing =.=
Kayeh didn't help me and he was staring at the files blankly. Damn him. Ergh.
It was stressful so I quickly finished up everything and Adabayor was screaming her lungs off at Alex and Chun Kang. I was pissed at that moment of time when they were playing at the back of the class then like fcuk I suddenly shouted like djsoidajuh and left the classroom in fury.
& To those people who asked about me whether I'm alright or not,thank you I'm fine. So released stress by going Mac's with Rhina and had a hearty lunch. Tsk. Seriously,today I get pissed easily in class. Damn it =.=

Went fer training after lunch. It's extra tough fer today's training because alot slacked and deproved. But it was okay just that I got blueblacks and scars on my knee due to the pumpings and stuff.

Currently feeling tired and sleepy. & Yes,sleepy because I was awoken by a vibration of my phone under the pillow. I don't know who the heck called me at 3am =.=

Shadow Of The Day : Myanmar happend to be a little fussy about what we're donating. They won't accept foodstuffs from us but they only accept MONEY. Don't ask why we didn't help China. I don't know man.

Plans Fer The Day

  1. Chat to Dear
  2. Sleep early!