MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, May 23, 2008 6:12 PM
Carpal Tunnel Of Love
Hello peeps.
Glad that today's the last day of school.
My apologies fer not updating my blog well these few days. I'm tired and everything's a rush.
So these few days,nothing much happend. Had interclass,blablabla. & I'm glad that I managed to go home together with Dear a few times.

Friday was a short day and I wasn't feeling that good because of my headache (although I might seem okay in school).
3 periods of English and we watched Ratatouille. It's a nice movie and I've always wanted to watch it.
Then after recess, we had Physics. It's quite boring when Mr Lim teaches us and the class wasn't that supportive like how we were when Mrs Oh was around. Now that she's gone,no one's in the mood to study without her.
Anyway,fer Maths period the class slacked and Mr Soh wasn't in a good mood. But hey,I got several praises from him like yesterday. Hurhur :P
My headache got worst so I went back home and didn't go fer training. Went to the clinic alone,then went back home again and went to Vista Point to get my guitar back after that. Met Khairil on the way meeting Dear to go home.
Sit down a while with Al Afiq & Ariffin. Then off fer home sweet home.

Currently thinking about my grades on how to improve them. Sigh. It's really disheartening sometimes when I flipped through the report book. I got position 17/44
& Surprisingly not,Mr Soh only commented two sentences unlike my previous teacher - Mr Nasir.
Here's what Mr Soh wrote :


Aiin performs well in everything she undertakes.
She does her work promptly without having to be reminded.
Well done!

Like freaking short,right?! I was hoping for long chained comments,man.

I was thinking I should improve real hard on English and Science this year because it's been a tough one. & POA too.

Carpal Tunnel Of Love

Sze Yin, all the best in you getting her. See we supported you and encouraging you to give her the present. & Hey,even if you lost her, we're still right here fer you. Don't lose hope yet,okay. It's hard to intricate because faces we see don't determine the answers. We'll have to wait. & You have to thank me fer helping you write the letter (IN THE EARLY MORNING,even before the Sun rises) in powderful English with computerised handwriting :P
Nyehahahah! You owe me Green Tea drink,dude.

& As fer Jeremy, don't think about it too much,alright. Things don't seem fine and I know it's hard fer you to accept the fact that she's always with that shorty who loves to pinch my cheeks as well. He's being an ass sometimes but afterall,back to you,you can't force someone to love you but what you have inside may change the whole situation provided you prove and do things right to amaze her and impress. I know jealousy arises every now and then but sometimes I felt angry at you fer not controlling your emotions and affect the people around you. Well,I don't mind how long does it take fer you to move on but we just want to see you accept the fact and be optimistic. No one's to blame. You know we always support you so don't be so emo lar hor. Twist -
:P

Fer me myself,I'm thankful that I'm not on the rocky stage at the moment. & Ironically,I've controlled and watch what I say everytime I talked to Dear ; meaning to say I don't instigate that much as before. Really,things had went well fer us fer the past few weeks. I'm hoping this would last. Dear smiled more everytime I was with him. Seriously,God knows how contented I felt everytime you were around. I'm glad that Dear understands my condition too but I hope it's a sincere one,okeh :P
Why,I never regret meeting you in the first place. I love you very much,Dear. Hold on to these words.


Shadow Of The Day : No I can't ,spell it out fer you.

I love you MBR (:


Love,ABJ