MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:38 AM
Fever
Feels like an epidemic is on the loose.
Everyone started to fall sick nowadays. Damn.
I slept at 3am yesterday in the morning staring blankly up the ceiling on my bed. What's going in my mind,I don't really know.
Woke up and my body was aching all over. I felt gibberish and sober. I thought I got a bed sore or something but I realized it's something more than that.
Bro caught a really bad flu last night after he came back from library. & I think that I got his virus. My immune system must've been going down due to depriving of my meals I guess.
Okay,yeah. Bro didn't go Ngaji today so I went there alone-feeling weak...& I went back home fasttt and took another shower because it's frigging hot.
Cold water,precisely. As I showered,I felt like a million cold sterilised needles were poking through my skin and my scalp was numb.
That was when I realised I caught a fever. Secondly,without realising my mucus was dripping slowly out of my nose. Third,I'm starting to lose my voice.
My body felt chilly and I was perspiring all over. Oh God,& my back is aching one of a kind. Like I need a maseusse badly right now! I don't feel like resting myself on bed because it'll be hell much of a worse situation if I lay down there doing nothing. My muscles will eventually contract and I'll be a so called 'stick' on the bed.

Okay,I shall not blog anymore. It's such a pain.

I need you Dear ):


Love,ABJ