MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:37 PM
Impress
Tuesday was like...I don't know ; dumbfounded.
Ms Han didn't come today so Mr Tan,Teh (?) & Mr Roy relieved us fer the 3 periods.
Like duh,Mr Roy's period was the most kekek one and I laughed till my diapraghm aches.
HuanHuan was inactive today. So WangJu was the asshole fer the day. Woops!
So after reccess,SL's went fer rehearsal which ended at around 1330. Means I didn't have any lessons at all after reccess which is good (:
I had migraine and I wasn't in a good mood. Went home with Haizan but we grabbed some bubble tea @ Admiralty.

Reached home and slept fer like 1hr30mins then I went to tuition with my 'Kau balik dari Sentosa ke ape; clothing'. On way my to tuition place, some bastard tryna' get fresh with me. Like FCUK you,crazyass. Okay,shan't talk about it. Makes me flare up somehow.
Tuition was being crazy today somehow. Nobody paid attention and iJan and I can't stop playing with phone. We didn't get anywhere during the lesson today.

Currently chatting to Dear. Ahaks,yes which means I shouldn't blog any further. Byebye .

Shadow Of The Day : With the looks to impress,you think they can make it?


Love,ABJ