Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 26, 2008 2:24 PM
I Caught Fire
Hello peoples :D Did I blog yesterday? - Oh well. Here comes the holiday. But when I come to think about it,I missed those times going to school. Good thing is,I'm free to wake up anytime I want. I'm bored to tears and currently not chatting to Dear. I don't know what's wrong but hopefully I get to take this feeling over me. Just listening to some music to so called release my anger deep inside which I don't know what caused that anger to be kept. YLIAL from SP was a \m/ song. But somehow listening to it all the time makes me angry. Feels as though someone I know is lying just to pass the time. I'm pissed everytime I hear the song easy to say (: 300 is on HBO right now. Should I go and watch it since nobody's entertaining me? & I cried yesterday while watching Ladder 49.GOD... Yes I can jollywell grab my pillow and drag them outside lying on the sofa and forget the world and that is if things are getting worst from here. Shall I escape from it,it's your problem. Damn it. I really have empty vessels. I'm talking crap. Just to keep this blog alive at least an entry should keep the ball rolling. Anyway,my plans during the June is to finish all my homework ASAP. That's the most important thing. Secondly, is to spend good time with family and Dear. Third,I don't know. LOL. IloveyouMBR.I'mgonnapullthisthroughandshowyouI'mstillrunningonhighforyou. Shadow Of The Day : I lose my place in your eyes. Love,ABJ |