MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 8:25 PM
My Love Is Just A Lie
Hello again people.
Really,I'm getting frustrated over small things and saddistic these days.
I told Dear off. Usually,things like this when he happends to ask me,I don't mind answering with extreme pleasure.
But today, it's like I'm having the attitude problem here. I get pissed over a URL.
Sigh. I'm sorry Dear.
I know you mean well and you care about me in case I got into danger and cases which might upset me in the future.
I shouldn't have blown my top off (You're an mofoasssob if you think the other way round,okay).
There I go again, making stupid mistakes.
It's not the first time in one day you've hurted him,Aiin.
Period's just over last week and it's so no right to say I'm having a moodswing.
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me.
Sometimes I even wonder,why'd he forgive me when he should be angry and I should be the one ending up saying sorry.
Like I always say,I never regret meeting and being with you.
Sigh,it's unfair obviously. Because you always get my mood good when I'm down while I can't do the same for you.
I feel like I'm throwing chances away like I'm throwing darts,man.


Love,ABJ