MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, May 30, 2008 7:08 PM
Dirty Little Secret
The convincing happiness that he gave me when we were young.

Supposingly Friday's suppose to be a short day fer me but no. Hey,afterall,I'm glad I managed to spend them in a good way although it's rushing.

There's SJAB training today but I came at later part of the training due to some fcuking food poison. The sotong I ate at Teh Tarik yesterday was not well cooked I guess. It's the same food poison feeling I had during the Sec 2 Camp with some others. I wonder if you (SL's) ever remembered you got food poisoning or something before we went to bed? I know one who has it like me ; Liyana. LMAOLMAOLMAO. I thank God it striked a few hours. But during the camp,the pain was even shorter maybe because we're too tired that we fell asleep real fast and forgot the pain. Gaaaaaaaaaa.

Okay,then I'm suppose to meet Farah to get some things that I needed but ended up Roziman and his younger brother(?) passing it to me. Thanks aight (:
Saw QiEn and his friend/brother? Like powerrrr ah you. I didn't know you wear skinnies. You even dyed your hair. Ass ah you,super cool man. I thought you're just like one kid wearing smart like how you wore during Renee's 10th birthday. Wonder if you still remember that dammit birthday party? LOL. I won the Musical Chair game. Yey Yey :D
& I wonder if Renee still remembers she attending to my 8th birthday party. Pillowfighttttt ! PPG style :P Seriously,all those times were funny because my brother became Mojo Jojo. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Anyways,QiEn & his brother/friend alighted the same station as me so yeah talked about MYE & stuffs. After that,waited fer Dear. It's always the case. I'm the one who always had to wait :P
But as fer after school dismissal time,it's the other way round. I guess that's fair? Kekeke -
It was raining but it's still humid so went to bubble tea shop. Thanks fer the treat,hunney :D
Strawberry milk tea~
Then off to Game shop for Dear to buy PS 2 game which his brother wanted.
Kind of slacked under my block and then Dear & I went up to my house to keep the bubble tea (I can't finish it. I felt bloated,somehow. Haha)
Went down again and we walked aimlessly. If there's such thing as creepy around my neighbourhood,I'd like to see them but apparently someone doesn't agree to my idea of exploring it *raises eyebrow*
Ahaks. It started drizzling so walked back and sat under my block near the function hall. & Syafiqah,I caught you off guard at the lift. MUAHAHAHA!
Right,we sat there fer like almost one hour staring at tress,and skies and everything. Talked more than usual and we looked like the best of friends sharing stories.
Time flies by real fast so went home and planning fer another upcoming outing or something? :P
Awwwwwww,I love today man.

MUHSIN B RAZALI :D

Who has to know?

When we live such fragile lives

It's the best way we survive

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you


3 : *stares up at the grey sky*
2 : wah,bagus eh dulu kite fight2,now dah happy.
1 : - - - - - *smiles widely* (:

Shadow Of The Day : Never judge a person by just his innocence. He the one could actually be the sweet romantically in the inside.

Love,ABJ